2014年6月23日 星期一

The traveling gifts bag from FRANCE/Jacqueline



I received my traveling bag last Saturday.

(This box must came from Sophie Liu / Taiwan)




Yeah, It's My turn.   
The followings are the goods which made / or bought by Jacqueline.




One piece of fabric and the Scrapbook


The milk candy in the hand crocheted bag.    Yummy !!!



The crochet pot holder and bookmark(?)
Really amazing !!



The peg bag is so CUTE !!!

 I do love these crochet items especially the bookmark.

(My work ---- here )




A violette sachet (サシェ)





some yarns and  2 Broderie Suisse goods.

(My work---- here )


Jacqueline can speak France (of course) and Germany .
And She write me a letter in English even though she says she's not good at it.
 (In fact, me either)




Now my traveling gifts Box is get ready and will send out to next one who live in France tomorrow.
Hope she will enjoy it !!!

p.s 據稱Jacqueline所居住的地方郵局沒處理過寄國外的包裹
為了把這個禮物寄到日本給我
聽說大費周章了一番哩~~~~





Merci ,Jacqueline !!

Merci , Carole !!

Merci , Sophie !!








沒有留言:

張貼留言